Ok, my wrapping skills need some work, but they’ve certainly improved
These are great for a light lunch or even a starter if you’re in that dinner party mood. They can be had with a variety of dipping sauces too!
My dipping sauce is VERY simple as I made these quickly on my lunch break. You could even use satay or sweet chilli sauce if in a rush too (or just because they’re yummy).
• Sweet Potato
• 6 Okra
• Handful of cashews
• Handful of Coriander
• Rice Paper Wraps
• 1 table spoons of maple
• 2 table spoons of gluten free soy
• Oil of choice
• 1 teaspoon of garlic masala
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• Pepper to taste
• Peel potatoes and chop, place on baking paper lined tray, cover with seasoning and oil.
• Cook for about 1/2 hour, then add chopped Okra and cook for further 20 mins
• Add cashews and cook for another 5 mins.
• I waited until cooled before wrapping. Simple wet the wraps and lay on a plate. Put in baked veg and some coriander.
• Mix soy sauce and maple for dipping sauce.