Think flapjack, think baked oats (what’s not to love?!)
Now the gyms are open, I’ve been going before work. But as soon as I get home, I’m wanting breakfast. These are perfect as just keep in the fridge and ready to go!
* 1 1/2 cup of GF oats
* 1/2 cup of dairy free butter
* 3 table spoons of liquid sweeteners of choice
* 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
* 1 apple chopped into pieces
* Handful of pecans.
* OPTIONAL tahini
* heat a pan and add butter
* Add apples and cinnamon, cooking and stirring for about 3-4 mins
* Add oats, sweetener and pecans and mix
* Line a tin with baking paper and transfer the mixture
* Cook on 180 for about 20 mins (or as always, until golden)
* I drizzled tahini on top to finish.